The horseperson licence lets you be involved in horse racing in Ontario. You’ll need an individual licence for your specific activity. You also might need a licence for your business activities.

Horseperson and individual licences

You need a horseperson licence to be involved in standardbred, thoroughbred or quarter horse racing. You need a secondary licence category for your activity at the racetrack.

Learn more